External Defibrillators Treatment Pipeline Review H2 2016
PUNE, INDIA, November 11, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segment – Professional Defibrillators.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Research uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
– Market size for External Defibrillators market segment – Professional Defibrillators.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
– 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for External Defibrillators market.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States External Defibrillators market.
– Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, Zoll Medical Corporation, Physio-Control, Inc., Opto Circuits India Limited, Defibtech, LLC and Others.
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Introduction 5
2.1 What Is This Report About? 5
2.2 External Defibrillators Market Segmentation 5
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 6
3 External Defibrillators Market, United States 7
3.1 External Defibrillators Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2007-2014 7
3.2 External Defibrillators Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2014-2021 8
3.2.1 Professional Defibrillators Market, United States, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2007-2014 9
3.2.2 Professional Defibrillators Market, United States, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2014-2021 11
3.3 External Defibrillators Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2007-2014 13
3.4 External Defibrillators Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2014-2021 14
3.4.1 Professional Defibrillators Market, United States, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2007-2014 15
3.4.2 Professional Defibrillators Market, United States, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2014-2021 17
3.5 External Defibrillators Market, United States, Average Price ($), 2007-2021 19
3.6 External Defibrillators Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2013-2014 20
3.7 External Defibrillators Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2014 21
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, External Defibrillators Market 23
4.1 Zoll Medical Corporation 23
4.1.1 Company Overview 23
4.2 Philips Healthcare 23
4.2.1 Company Overview 23
4.3 Physio-Control, Inc. 23
4.3.1 Company Overview 23
4.4 Opto Circuits India Limited 24
4.4.1 Company Overview 24
4.5 Schiller AG 24
4.5.1 Company Overview 24
4.6 Nihon Kohden Corporation 24
4.6.1 Company Overview 24
4.7 Defibtech, LLC 25
4.7.1 Company Overview 25
5 Appendix 26
5.1 Research Methodology 27
5.1.1 Coverage 27
5.1.2 Secondary Research 27
5.1.3 Primary Research 28
5.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting 29
5.1.5 Company Share Analysis 32
5.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis 33
5.2 Expert Panel 34
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here